From : May 12, 2014, 9:01 am
To : July 3, 2014, 9:00 am
50 United States and the District of Columbia
Totla ARV Value : $16850
Entry Type : One Time entry
Difficulty Level : Very Easy ( 3 out of 10 )
Encourage your kids to go outside, to keep your little ones active, so they can dream up a fun backyard game. If your kids have any creative outdoor game in their mind, then you can take advantage of the CLIF Kid Backyard Game of the Year Contest by submitting your fun backyard game. Submit and you may win a $10,000 Scholarship, cash for a block party or other prizes.
Limit: One entry per person during contest period. Entrant must be at least 18 years or older at the time of Entry.
To enter the Contest visit clifkidbackyardgame.com during the entry period and follow the instructions that appears on the entry form. Submit an “Entry” which includes: submitting a game idea created by a Qualifying Child, including instructions on how to play the game and completing all of the information on the Entry form, which must include name, address, phone number, and email address of the Entrant.
The Game must meet the “Game Criteria,” described in the Section 4 of the Official Rules. Three finalists will be selected by judges on the basis of Creativity (50%), Uniqueness (25%), and Likelihood it was created by a kid (25%). The winner will be chosen from among the finalists by public vote.
One Grand Prize: A $10,000 Scholarship in the form of a check from Sponsor, a $3500 prepaid credit card for a Block Party celebration, a kid’s bike and a kid’s helmet.
Two Runner-Up Prizes: A $1,000 Scholarship each, a kid’s bike and a kid’s helmet.Sweepstakes is posted on :
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE