From : February 19, 2019, 12:00 am
To : April 25, 2019, 12:00 am
(50) United States and the District of Columbia
Totla ARV Value : $220500
Entry Type : One Time entry
Difficulty Level : Very Hard ( 9 out of 10 )
Are You a Small-Business Owner or an Entrepreneur? If yes, then it’s best time to take your business to the next level with free grant money. By sharing your small-business story - how you got started, your philosophy and goals, what a grant could help you accomplish in “Fedex Small Business Grant Contest”, you could win $50000, $30000 or $15000 grant for your business. You have put endless hard work and passion into your business, so don’t miss this golden opportunity to grow your business.
Limit: Per business only one entry is limited. This contest is open only for those people who are independent owners/operators of a for-profit small business at the time of entry.
How to enter:
During contest period, visit fedex.com/grantcontest, hit “Enter now” button and provide answers of following - Give your elevator pitch (tell us what you do, what you sell, the service you offer…), submit your business story, photos and optional video and then How would you use the FedEx Small Business Grant money to make a significant impact on your business?
Note: Business story of entrant must be no more than 1140 characters in length (maximum of 140 characters for the elevator pitch and 500 characters per each additional response).
Entrant can also submit up to 90 second an "elevator speech" video instead of written speech.
Photos must be in .jpg, .png or .gif. format and no more than 7MB in size.
Each Entrant will be required to submit the following information:
1. Name of Business
2. Name of Business Owner / Authorized Agent
3. Phone Number
4. Position/Title at Business
5. Email Address
6. Street Address
10. Business Website
11. Four Digital Images:
• Company Logo
• Up to 3 Photos for General Representation of the Business
12 Social Media sites for business
Voting period: 27th February, 2019 to 01 April, 2019, during voting period encourage your friends, family and fans to vote for you — they can vote for you up to once per 24-hour period.
Judging period: 5th April 2019 to 25th April 2019. During judging period, top 700 entrants with the highest number of votes will be judged by Sponsor or its designated representatives and narrowed down to 100 finalists.
Judges will use the following criteria in determining the Top 100:
- Clear, compelling and engaging essay answers and video
- Use of social media to develop Entrant’s brand voice, including use of visuals, cohesiveness, humor, engagement and uniqueness
- Website ease of navigation, ease of ordering services or products (if applicable), product availability (in stock or not, if applicable)
- How well the Entrant’s brand aligns with the FedEx brand
- Whether the Small Business Owner is prepared to be a Small Business Ambassador or mentor to other small businesses
- Review of social media sites, including all posts and/or images
Prizes (Total 10 winners):
(1) Grand Prize: $50000 grant in the form of check and $7,500 in print and business services from FedEx Office;
(1) Silver Prize: $30000 grant in the form of check and $5,000 in print and business services from FedEx Office
(8) Bronze Prizes: $15,000 grant in the form of check and $1,000 in print and business services from FedEx Office
Four Additional Prize Packages:
Website Optimization Prize Package:
Grand Prize: Technical Website Audit detailing all SEO (search engine optimization) results and detailed recommendations for improvements, valued between $1,500 - $5,000 depending on number of website pages
Silver Prize: One (1) Website Conversion Optimization Audit detailing potential conversion issues and recommended enhancements to improve conversion, valued between $500 - $2,000 depending on number of website pages.
Bronze Prize: One (1) Website Audit with high level review and recommendations for enhancements to SEO, valued at $50
Design Thinking Workshop Prize Package:
Grand Prize and Silver Prize:
- 2-3 Day design workshop hosted at winners location and facilitated by FedEx Customer Driven Design team members
- 1-year LUMA Workplace subscription (valued at $288 each)
All winners: 2 hour “introduction to design thinking”: facilitated by FedEx Customer Driven Design team members via scheduled webinar or in-person at Small Business Grant Winner Forum in Fall 2019
Social Media Workshop Prize Package:
All winners: Social Media Workshop to be held either in person or via webinar at discretion of Sponsor, to include overview of social platforms, pre-review of winners platform usage, working examples, best practices, targeting, and enhancement opportunities.
Print Expert Consultation Prize Package:
All winners: One (1) 30-minute consultation with a dedicated FedEx Office representative to discuss opportunities for usage of FedEx Office prize towards print and business services at FedEx Office. Consultation available until May 31, 2020.Sweepstakes is posted on :
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE